Pages

Friday, October 9, 2015

CHAPTER 2: Detective Dee T. Ective on the Case!

Down to the scene of the crime I go!

Pardon my excitement. Murder is sad and all – and this Reavis Z. Wortham seemed to be a real hoot of a guy, who will be terribly missed – but it's been SO BORING at the station recently.

Anyway, that's poor Reavis dead at the bar. From the overturned bourbon next to his body, I'm going to go out on a limb and pronounce Cause of Death as poisoning. We'll get the Official Autopsy Results soon, but for one, there was a lot of choking and turning red involved (according to Brutus the Bartender's initial 911 call – I have to interview him later) and for two, Reavis was reportedly not a man to spill his liquor unless there was a good reason. Like he was being murder-poisoned.

Anyway, I ALSO have my first clue, this image from the security camera footage that shows several very suspicious-looking characters standing next to the bar RIGHT BEFORE REAVIS WAS MURDERED!


I'm taking this right to Brutus the Bartender. He was apparently on scene when Reavis bought the big one, so he's my best witness to this heinous act.

Of course, he could be my best suspect. Hmmm...

Go to CHAPTER THREE!








No comments:

Post a Comment