Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

CHAPTER 5: Interview with HELEN BVTZCHKNN

(Note from Det. D. T. Ective -- The suspect refused to give an oral interview, though she did provide this written...something)

I can’t not say I wasn’t happy when I herd that Raevis was dead, that man didn’t cause nothing but troubles for me. First he fired me before I could finish editorialing his novel. And third he got me throwed out of EWW, the Editorial Writers Worldwide. And now this, the finale straw!

Then ye olde man went and got himself deaded and now I bet that crazy stalking girl is trying to frame me for MURDER! I am not a oxymoron, I know how framing someone works, I’ve red enough mysterys to know how this works -- but I've got two much on my plate to try and deal with this.

OH! That richie painto, she was their last nite, covered in some rediculous sustenance. Shaving cream and sawdust! Almost got it all over my new suite jacket.


This wood make a good story through, maybe i Should try my hands at writing. Is this able for copywright? I mean, R.I.P in piece and all Raevis, butt when they'res money to be made I gotta bee on the seen. Unlike SOME PEEPLE (shes not even a reel artist come on) I dont have a couple off richie parents too leech of off. I worked hard for my monie.

You want a official estatement? FINE

¡I DIDNT DO IT! But i bet i know who did...

PAYTON OLLIVER! 

Go to CHAPTER SIX!

No comments:

Post a Comment