Pages

Saturday, October 10, 2015

CHAPTER 4: Interview with FRAN HELSING

(Detective's Note: Ms. Fran Helsing is the subject of a restraining order brought about by the deceased. She has been ordered to stay fifty feet away from Reavis Wortham at all times. She is clearly visible in the security footage, however, sneaking under the tablecloth in the bar right before Reavis was murdered).

Fran Helsing: I LOVE REAVIS! Why would I ever kill him?! I mean sure, he let that incompetent editor ruin one of his books...but that wasn’t his fault...I think!

Actually, it was probably his fault! HOW dare he try to purposely sabotage a book! I LOVE HIM! Yet he probably did it to get rid of me! WHO WOULD EVER try to get rid of me!? But I swear, I DIDN’T DO IT! He may have also ruined my favorite character... BUT I LOVE HIM! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE HIM! NO WAY I WOULD KILL HIM! 

Especially not before he signed my book. NOW MY BOOK WILL NEVER BE SIGNED! ARGGHHH!

If I had to point fingers, I bet it was that incompetent editor Helen! Everybody knows editors are fierce and nasty people! IT WAS HER I TELL YOU! GO SEE WHAT SHE WAS DOING!

(Suspect refused to respond to further questioning, instead deciding to pace around the room, mumbling “Reavis” under her breath and pressing her hands to her heart. No further information was gathered.)

Go To CHAPTER FIVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment